Pop Up Insurance – Help is at Hand

Insurance in general is often seen as a rather expensive necessary evil, whether that be car, home or standard retail insurance.  But you never know what’s around the corner.  When it comes to Pop Up Insurance you need something a little bit different than the standard policies on the market.

Standard retail insurance has many similarities to Pop Up insurance and offers a comprehensive package but generally on a long term basis.  This insurance covers things like business contents, including accidental damage and theft, and also public and employer’s liability; which means the wellbeing of your staff and customers will be covered.

The difference between mobile phone insurance for example and Pop Up retail insurance is that it is a legal requirement.  When small business start ups or organisations are starting out they may not necessarily know all there is to know about the world of Pop Ups.  Letting Popupspace help you with this aspect of your new adventure means you don’t have to worry.

With our Pop Up insurance service you can expect terms tailored to your needs from periods as short as one month.  This means you won’t have to pay for more than you actually need.  We offer public and employer’s liability as well as products liability which covers any injury or damage to property caused by the goods that you sell in your shop.

Pop Up insurance also includes accidental damage, business interruption and loss of profits.  So if the worse was to happen and something went wrong in your shop, you could feel safe in the knowledge that you are covered.

So if you are in the planning stages of your pop up shop or you would like to know more about how it all works head over to our Pop Up insurance page and apply for a personally tailored insurance quote.


Sarah James, Popupspace

This entry was posted in pop up insurance, pop up shops, retail and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.